1) A consumer goes online to search for your products and services.
2) They see your text ad listed in the results.
3) The professionally written ad text compels them to click on your ad and go to your site.
4) They either pick up the phone and call you or they fill out a contact form online.
5) The transaction is completed over the phone, in person, or online.
Simply Put... No. Keyword Research is Key
Final stages of a purchase
For consumers who perform searches on the Internet, two out of three are in the final stages of a purchase.
What this means for you
It means they are going to take the next step and contact the business - either by phone, email, or an in-store visit.
61% of local searches on the Internet result in a purchase.